In Review: The Savvy Experience
photos from lunabear studios
Point blank, this conference exceeded every one of my expectations. I'm one of the biggest advocates for international travel (in fact, I told anyone who would listen this weekend about the worldwide love affair I've had this year) but this conference and these women and this place will forever be imprinted on my heart. The USA has some pretty incredible places too, y'all.
MEET + GREET
I finally had the opportunity to meet some amazing women I've admired from afar and have some real conversations with them about business and life. Some of the highlights included:
- Think Creative Collective: Finally getting to meet these two incredible women "in real life" was a true treat. I'm so grateful for the love and support they've shown me this year.
- Monique Melton: As we've worked together this past year, I've had the pleasure of getting to know Monique and her story. Meeting her in person only solidified how incredible she is!
- Meghan Maydel: She is every bit the badass I imagined she was and her rock and roll soul inspires me so much.
- Reina Pomeroy: Her kindness and wisdom touched my soul in such a raw way. I'm so looking forward to learning from her and pouring into one another.
- Courtney Johnson: She is the dreamer even dreamers look up to and she inspires me to go after my dreams and live life a little on the wild side.
- Amber Housley: She is every bit as graceful as I imagined she was. Her poise and grace are the most beautiful combination of Marilyn and Audrey and she are an incredibly brilliant mind.
- Eliana Baucicault: Her sass and fire lights up my whole world. Just standing in her shadow inspires me to strive for sheer brilliance.
- Katie Hunt: She is the organized mama everyone should aspire to be. She has it together and I'm so impressed by everything she said and shared this weekend.
Many of the speakers I mentioned in the meet and greet above, but let me just say, ALL of the speakers were on point. The knowledge bombs and education we walked away from this conference with are nothing short of incredible.
FOOD + VENUE
The Saguaro was incredible and the food was pretty great too! I'm a picky eater (quite possibly the pickiest) and even I didn't go hungry! The venue was perfect for bold and bright Instagram photos and the pool was nice and cool (and even had ice cream sandwich floaties!).
I'd be remiss if I didn't take a moment to also thank the best roommate a girl could ask for. Lulu Alexander, I would have never guessed that we'd be a great pairing but Heather saw something we didn't, because you were the roommate of my dreams!
All in all, the Savvy Experience was a tremendous opportunity and I will be back next year!
photos from ten22 studio