frequently asked questions.
Why do you only offer Marketing strategy services? Such a good question! I have a deep academic and professional background in Marketing strategy and this is where my passion lies. I want to make sure I'm offering clients a quality product and this means that i need to specialize in terms of the services I offer. I do have the skills to do web design and copywriting but I prefer to leave those projects to the pros! For a list of who I recommend, please click here.
Can I customize packages? All of our packages are constructed with a discount pre-applied and all services included in the packages are hand picked create a full, comprehensive service offering for you as the client. As such, I do not accept requests for custom packages unless it is clear that the existing packages won't work for your business. Please note that any package discounts will not apply to custom package requests.
I'm concerned about the size of this investment. How do I know it will pay off? I am right there with you. I want to make sure that you gain the best benefits you possibly can from working with me. As such, I want you to know the following: (a) I invest in my business readily and frequently (I've worked with business coaches, I have a team of my own, and I attend retreats and conferences. More on my favorites here.) and (b) I work within the confines of the Do No Financial Harm pledge, meaning that I am committed to offering a quality product at a reasonable and market relevant price point. At the end of the day, it's all about your commitment too. What you put into our working relationship, you'll get out of it!
Do you offer discounts? We only offer discounts on one occasion - on a case by case basis for non-profit organizations. All of our packages are priced in a way that makes them an incredible value, so we cannot justify discounts for reasons other than this.
How do I pay you? I use HoneyBook to send my invoices and contracts. I send most initial proposals via email. All your invoices will be sent via email and online payment is available using a debit/credit card or bank transfer. We do not accept checks or cash. All packages do include a payment plan (if the value is over $500). To secure your spot in the calendar and begin your project on your start date, a 50% non-refundable initial payment is required. The remaining payment due date(s) will be outlined in your specific contract. If the project is under $500, payment is required in full before starting the project.
Can my initial payment be refunded? Initial payments are non-refundable without exception. Due to the nature of one-on-one client work when you book a spot, no other business can have the same spot and those projected hours of work belong to you. If you need to move or cancel your project, you will be subject to the terms and conditions in your contract.
How long should I expect my service to take? This very much depends on the services booked! Almost all of our services have an expected timeframe listed in the package description and unless there is a customization, that timeframe tends to be accurate.
Have other questions that you don't see answered here? Feel free to reach out directly and I'll do my best to get your questions answered!
other awesome options
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TOOLS
Social Media: Buffer
Email: Google Apps for Work
Invoicing, Contracts: HoneyBook
Printables, Guides: Biz Chic Co-op
Quick & Easy Card Processing: Square
Online Bookkeeping Software: QuickBooks
Designing Graphics: Adobe Creative Cloud
Design Templates, Graphics: CreativeMarket
Here are some places I recommend!
MAHALO CHICAGO: For fantastic brunch, mimosas, and Hawaiian fare.
KOVAL: For an incredible boutique distillery experience (great for tours or for client gifting!).
CHICAGO'S PIZZA: This is our favorite Chicago pizza place (though we know there are many to choose from)! A must-try.
THE COFFEE STUDIO: a modern, independent espresso bar focused on expertly crafting delicious drinks and snacks from fresh locally roasted coffees and simple, flavorful ingredients.
KIMPTON HOTELS: Never a bad night in a Kimpton! There are four to choose from in Chicago, ask me my favorite!
SPOKE AND BIRD: For delicious pancakes, a quick and easy meal, and good conversation.
FOUNTAINHEAD: For great drinks and an amazing atmosphere, you'll find one of the biggest collections of whiskey, bourbon, and scotch that we've ever seen here!
CAFE BA-BA-REEBA: Because who doesn't love tapas and sangria? Great food!
THE ALLIS: Located inside Soho House, the Allis is a lounge and bar with an expansive art collection serving all day fare and a traditional British afternoon tea experience!
THE VIOLET HOUR: The only thing I can say about The Violet Hour is GO. You will not regret your experience. The best cocktails in the best atmosphere.
Disclosure. We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies. to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets; if we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organizations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access. You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to meet our costs in responding, we will charge you a fee of $20.
>> PURCHASES, CANCELLATIONS, AND REFUNDS
Cancellations & Refunds
- 1.1 Due to your purchase of an eCourse being provided or offered by LE Professional Consulting, LLC and our subsidiaries and/or business partners being in a business capacity, we do not offer refunds or cancellations. All contracts and purchases are binding.
- 1.2 Due to your purchase being services provided or offered by LE Professional Consulting, LLC and our subsidiaries and/or business partners that are purchased in a business capacity, we do not offer refunds or cancellations. All contracts and purchases are binding.
- 1.3 Due to your purchase being an info-product in a business capacity and downloadable at the time of purchase, we do not offer refunds or cancellations. All purchases are binding.
Order Confirmation. We will email you to confirm the placement of your order and with details concerning product delivery. In the event that there is an error in this email confirmation, it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
Product Description. We endeavor to describe and display the Site and Service as accurately as possible. While we try to be as clear as possible in explaining the Service, please do not accept that the Site is entirely accurate, current, or error-free. From time to time we may correct errors in pricing and descriptions. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order with an incorrect price listing.
Chargeback Abuse Policy. You agree not to file a credit card or debit card chargeback with regard to any purchase (physical product, digital product, or service). In the event that you breach this agreement and file a chargeback, upon a resolution in our favor of the chargeback by either the credit card issuing bank, the credit card processor, PayPal, or by VISA or MASTERCARD, you agree to reimburse us for any costs incurred in researching and responding to such chargeback, including without limitation, our actual costs paid to the credit card processor or our banks, other third parties, and the reasonable value of the time of our employees and owners spent on the matter, as determined in our discretion in good faith. You further agree that these amounts will be added to the original amount of the order, and that this total amount will then be immediately due and payable. If your chargeback is upheld, you agree to pay all of the same costs, in addition to the original purchase price.
Late and Delinquent Accounts. You agree to the following terms as it relates to your transactions with us.
- Late Fees. If LE Professional Consulting, LLC does not receive payment from Client within seven calendar days of any payment date, then Client will be charged a late fee of 1.5% of the outstanding amount per each day that LE Professional Consulting, LLC does not receive payment. If an alternate payment arrangement is approved, the 7-day period will apply to the dates outlined in the alternate payment arrangement.
- Collections. Client shall pay all costs of collection, including without limitation, reasonable attorney fees. In addition to any other right or remedy provided by law, Client fails to pay for Services when due, LE Professional Consulting, LLC has the option to treat such failure to pay as a material breach of this Contract, and may cancel this Contract and/or seek legal remedies.
- Access. If an account becomes late or delinquent, Consultant reserves the right to suspend the availability of the Product or Service until such time as payment is made. This includes, but is not limited to, placing a maintenance page up in lieu of a full website, restricting access to provided Google Docs or other resources, or pausing email marketing campaigns crafted by the Consultant.
Agreement to These Terms. By purchasing a product or service from LE Professional Consulting, LLC you are indicating your full agreement to these terms.
Here at LE Consulting, we use Slack as a method of communication for our e-course participants and graduates. Our courses and content are not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Slack Technologies, Inc in any way.
>> TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
Intellectual Property Rights. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without a license from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent. If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) any copies of the materials you have made. Please also be aware that "Brand Happiness Chat" is a registered trademark of LE Professional Consulting, LLC.
Reliance on Information and Links. The contents of our site (including links to other sites and resources provided by third parties) are for information only, and we shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Linking to Our Site. You may link to our home page only if you have first obtained our written consent and provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with our Acceptable Use Policy and must be owned by you. You must not link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
Uploading Materials. When you upload material to our site, or make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. If you upload material in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy and we suffer loss as a result, you will reimburse us for such loss. Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties. If any third party claims that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site violates their intellectual property rights, or their right to privacy, we have the right to disclose your identity to them. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offenses. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offense and your right to use our site will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
Our Liability. The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
>> AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE
Some of the links on our website are affiliate links, which means that we get paid a small commission if you click on the link or make a purchase using the link. When you use an affiliate link, you help support this website and the content we share. We only list resources that we personally use. Please contact us if you have questions about affiliates or the links we've used.
>> SPONSORED PRODUCT DISCLOSURE
I have been sponsored for the year of 2017 by brands and businesses as part of my nomad journey. Although the products I may mention in my blog posts were a gift, all opinions in those posts remain my own and I was in no way influenced by the company behind them.
book contributor agreement
>> YOU AGREE THAT
- I ("The Contributor") will not be compensated financially in exchange for my submission.
- The Contributor will retain all copyright and ownership over their submission and grant Side Hustle Gal, LLC. a non-exclusive license to use their submission within the written work and marketing materials used to support the promotion of the written work.
- The Contributor agrees to not publish their submission anywhere else until after the written work curated by Side Hustle Gal, LLC is public (meaning it has gone through the pre-order cycle and has officially released). If their submission was sought out by Side Hustle Gal, LLC after being published elsewhere, such as their personal or business blog, The Contributor will be excluded from this clause.
- The Contributor agrees to participate actively in the promotion process during the pre-order and launch phase of the written work's release.
- The Contributor will submit an up to date bio, headshot, and links as needed for inclusion in the written work.
- The Contributor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Side Hustle Gal, LLC, its related companies, parties, affiliates, agents, independent contractors, assigns, directors, employees and officers from any and all claims, causes of action, damages or other losses arising out of, or related to, The Contributor's participation in this book publication.
- The Contributor affirms that the contents of their submission are factually accurate and agrees to support Side Hustle Gal, LLC should issues arise with Contributor's specific submission.
>> YOU ALSO AGREE THAT
Your non-financial compensation is limited to a combination of the following and is directly linked to whether or not you submit a bio, headshot, and links.
- I ("The Contributor") will be recognized as a contributor within the written work in at least one of the following places:
- Contributor recognition page
- At the end of The Contributor's submission
- In the acknowledgements section of the written work
- I ("The Contributor") will be recognized as a contributor outside of the written work in at least one of the following places:
- The book-specific contributor page on www.sidehustlegal.com
- The "@sidehustlegal" Instagram (or social media) throughout the promotional period
- Email newsletters throughout the promotional period
- I understand that if I do not check "I Agree" on the contributor submission form (or state that I agree in my submission email), Side Hustle Gal, LLC may not use my contribution within the written work I've submitted to.
These Policies were last updated on: 21 MARCH 2017. Should we update, amend or make any changes to our policies, those changes will be posted here.