Episode 003 | Kyrsten Sherwood, Copper Kettle Co
Joining Dannie and Lola on the Self Made Babe Podcast 003 is Kyrsten Sherwood, the co-founder of Copper Kettle Co. which is a design and strategy biz. Kyrsten is in charge of branding and website design as well as small business management consulting at Copper Kettle Co. and is also a nomad who loves documenting her family's journey.
- Secret Projects: Redesigning Copper Kettle Co. + Beginning Pike Street
- Taking on a Secondary Business with a Primary Brand + Time Management
- Ranking on Revenue to Determine Where Time Should be Focused
- Their Creative Package Structure + Client Relationships Created
- Balancing Professional Relationships with Friendships
- Balancing Work and Life
- Living the Digital Nomad Life and Travelling
- Adding Personal Time to a Calendar + Taking Time for Yourself and Family
- Growth and Jumping Out of Your Comfort Zone
- "Settling Down" in Business with Continual Change
- Copper Kettle Co.
- Pike Street Branding
- Package Structures for Copper Kettle Co.
- Rising Tide Society
- Savvy Business Owners
Kyrsten makes up the creative and entrepreneurial spirit of Copper Kettle Co, a husband-and-wife operated brand strategy and design business. They've just launched their second active business, the Pike Street Brand Collective - a marketplace for high end branding for bootstrapped budgets. Together, they're frugal, minimalist, digital nomads on the road with their full-time businesses, 3 small kids and 2007 soccer mom van! They're most active on Instagram - follow along at @pikestreetbranding and @copperkettleco!