Episode 004 | Jamie Marquez-Bratcher, Caffeinated Possibilities
Joining Dannie and Lola on the Self Made Babe Podcast 004 is Jamie Marquez-Bratcher, the mastermind behind Caffeinated Possibilities. She helps small business owners, professionals, and creatives, define and build systems, and software that assist them to streamline their growth plans for their business.
- Finding Balance in her Business with Clients Needs vs. Own Business Needs
- Wanting to "Keep-up" with Others
- Product Recommendations + Staying on Top of New Products/Technologies
- Sense of Community with Women + Sharing Vulnerability
- How to Share Personal Life in Business
- Scheduling: Time-Blocking Technique
- Splitting Her Business Time Block into Client Work + Own Business Work
- Niche-ing Down
- Sales: Personal Relationships to Create Business Relationships
- Leveraging Corporate Knowledge
- Valuing Your Job, Products, + Services
Jamie Marquez-Bratcher lives in Gilbert, Arizona with her husband and two daughters. Her business helps small business owners have better sales conversations, and automate their sales process. Founder of the Arizona Planner Girls she's obsessed with coffee and planners.