Episode 005 | Becca Berg, Dubsado
Joining Dannie and Lola on the Self Made Babe Podcast 005 is Becca Berg, co-founder of Dubsado, a client management system for creative entrepreneurs.
- Finding Her Balance in her Business vs. Family + Time Management
- Taking Your Business Home With You
- What "Owning the Market" Looks Like
- Biggest Success = Instagram + Dubsado Community
- Addressing All Feedback + Listening
- Delegation and Relinquishing Responsibilities
- Hiring Process
- Mom Guilt
- Personal Touches to a Business
- Appreciation + Positivity in the Workplace
- Relationship Balancing + Leaving Work at Work
I am the creator of Dubsado, Client Management System for Creative Entrepreneurs along with my husband, Jake. We have two kiddos (3.5 and 1.5) that keep us prettttty busy to say the least. My husband says it is good when I am busy since I stop coming up with crazy new ideas to bring to life! But no matter how busy I am 2 hours are blocked off each night for some brain relaxing Netflix marathons (yes 2 hours is a marathon when you have two kids) with our tea in hand.