Episode 017 | Eric Campbell, The Blank Bitch
- Eric's Donut Obsession.
- Who is Eric Campbell?
- Where did the inspiration for The Blank Bitch come from?
- Quitting your 9-5 , the first days of full-time entrepreneurship.
- Are you influenced by the entrepreneurs closest to you?
- How to manage two separate businesses in the same household?
- Owning the word bitch.
- Are there societal pressures to be an activist and use your business as a platform for LGBTQ+ entrepreneurs?
- How to manage running two separate brands without watering down your marketing efforts.
- Explaining your business and all your many hats in a clear concise way for possible sponsorships.
- Planning out future content goals for building a community around your brand.
- Are flat lays on their way out?
- How to get more connection in your photo content.
- Is stop motion animation the future?
Eric Campbell is a fashion stylist and recent full time entrepreneur. He has an Instagram perfect life with his partner, Tyler McCall, yorkie-poo, Douglass, and the color pink. Seriously, there's a lot of pink. He launched The Blank Bitch, an online tee and pin shop, in 2017 after many wine soaked nights on Snapchat. In his free time he enjoys eating donuts, drinking iced lattes, and eating donuts. Sometimes he works out...by walking to get donuts.