Episode 103 | Body Image & Taking the Leap with Leslie Wong
Today Dannie and Caitlyn are talking with Leslie Wong, founder of Burgundy Fox. Burgundy Fox is an e-commerce brand on a mission to help women love and own who they are. Their goal is to remove the stress and confusion associated with intimate apparel shopping, by personally curating items for the endless combinations of shapes and preferences that women possess. No one should have to feel ashamed of themselves because there is a lack of options in the market. Burgundy Fox is providing options for all bodies.
- Where Leslie's inspiration came from
- How lingerie is a narrowly marketed to certain demograpics
- How Burgundy Fox came to be
- How feast and famine can really effect you and commiting to making changes
- Why there is a collaborative nature of Burgundy Fox during photoshoots
- What her visibility strategy looks like
- What pushed her to create the Burgundy Fox Seamless Podcast
Leslie Wong is the CEO and co-founder of Burgundy Fox, an e-commerce brand on a mission to celebrate all bodies and empower women. After experiencing how unenjoyable lingerie shopping was, she set out to create a more modern and inclusive experience that celebrated all women's bodies and minds. Leslie has 10 years of marketing and partnership experience, is an advisor to companies including HoneyBook, Cloudspotter, Curvy Unicorn and serves on Rising Tide Society's Creative Council. She spends her free time practicing yoga, listening to business podcasts and enjoying the great restaurants and bars Chicago has to offer. Connect with her on social at @lesliewong15 and @burgundyfoxco.