Episode 106 | Weirdness and Entrepreneur Depression with Joey Vitale
Today Dannie and Caitlyn are talking with Joey Vitale of Indie Law.
- Boundaries and overwhelm with Facebook Groups
- Being an entrepreneur versus being a hobbyist
- Failing at being a side-hustler
- Making the decision to jump into entrepreneurship
- What "success" looks like in the creative world
Joey Vitale is an attorney for thriving small businesses. With his law firm, Indie Law, Joey works with creative small business owners to protect their passions and give them the legal foundation they need to thrive. Indie Law offers innovative subscription plans, flat-fee packages, consultation sessions, and educational webinars. With these services, Joey focuses on the legal issues that matter most to creatives: business formation, trademarks, copyrights, and contracts. While based in Chicago, Indie Law serves business owners all over the country. Affectionately referred to as a “babe dude,” Joey has a reputation for thriving within female entrepreneur communities.