Episode 108 | Still, I Exist with Tara Tate
Today Dannie and Caitlyn are talking with Tara Tate of Arbor Skate Boards.
- We learn a lot about Tara and how Arbor Girls is her inspiration
- The accident that changed Tara's life
- Moving past adversity and how it can define their lives
- How to get past fear, by trying things
- Finding a family in the business she works with
Tara is an athlete, a skateboarder and eight-year competitive snowboarder. She is currently the head of the Women’s Program for an action sports and lifestyle brand called Arbor Collective where Tara advocates for women’s action sports.