Episode 015 | Jam Session: Authenticity
Today Dannie and Lola are flying solo and getting deep about authenticity, why Dannie hates the word and how you can be more authentic in your business.
- The Difference Between Buzzword Authentic and True Authenticity
- Our Fucked Up Perception of When a Good Time to be Authentic is - Shattering the Illusion
- Not Letting Anyone Police Your Authenticity - You Choose What is Authentic to You
- Making Sure Your Brand Matches Your True Personality - Not Surprising Our Clients
- Building a Business for Cat People When You're a Dog Person - Saving Yourself The Trouble
- Share the Message That Comes From the Mess - Being Authentic When You're Not Ready to Share the Dirty Details
- Putting in the Work to Find Out What is Authentic to You - Practice Self Reflection and Discovery
- We are Multi-passionate People - Even When What You Do Changes, You Wont
Dannie Lynn Fountain is a marketing and business strategist for creative entrepreneurs. Earning her business acumen working in marketing for brands such as Whirlpool and H&R Block, she has a combined 9 years experience as an entrepreneur and strategist. She works with entrepreneurs and corporate clients alike to brainstorm, strategize, and implement strategic plans and processes to better their business and increase their sales. Beyond strategy, Dannie is the author of three books on entrepreneurship, a regular speaker on strategy worldwide, and a digital nomad. Her work has been submitted to and recognized by Cannes Lions, the Effies, and more.
I love serial killer documentaries as much as the next person but that’s not what this is about.
It’s about ELLE OHH VEE EEE. Love.
A former loather of self, a self-professed sufferer of anxiety and depression, and the terrified of face of a movement, I, Lola, am ready to strip down and find power in the vulnerability of flaunted imperfection.
That’s right. I said flaunted imperfection. Ain’t no shame in my game.