Episode 020 | Drew Kutcher, The Kutcher Method
Today Dannie and Lola are talking with the one and only Drew Kutcher, founder of The Kutcher Method. The Kutcher Method helps you lead a healthier, happier, more fulfilling life through correct nutrition, personalized workout programming, accountability and ultimately by finding the FUN in it all!
- The story behind Drew + The Kutcher Method
- The passion behind working with entrepreneurs and helping them lead a healthy lifestyle
- How Drew conquers the pressures of the emotional side that comes with his client's transformations
- Balancing work, passion and love when you are co-working at home with your partner
- Struggling to communicate your service's benefits when it is so different from client to client
- Marketing to your clients, when they are also entrepreneurs and know " the game"
- Respecting client boundaries when testimonials are so personal
- Finding balance in a healthy lifestyle
Maybe you’ve got zero strategy to meal plan anything besides chips and salsa, or have tried all the diets. Maybe you signed up for a gym and never once stepped foot in it, OR you’re grinding behind a desk all day and going to the gym isn’t going to happen unless it’s at like, 5 a.m. I get it, you’re busy, overworked, maybe underpaid, and working out might be hard for you to do. Don’t worry; I’ve got you covered. Thinking about finding your “inner-athlete” or eating clean might sound intimidating, exhausting, and hell, it might just seem flat out impossible. The way I see it you have a few options: you can keep hoping you’ll get bit by the six-pack bug, pray your tastebuds will magically change and start to crave kale, or hope that your car magically lands you at the gym each day ... or you can hire me to help you get back on track. When I'm not helping entrepreneurs with their health and fitness game, you can find me running the trails of Wisconsin, hitting our small town local gym, hanging out with my babe of a wife and our two furry (and naughty) rescue pups, watching Dancing With the Stars until we fall asleep on the couch.